Skip to main content

Featured Posts

Monday Morning Photo - Wisteria Time in Andalucia

How quickly spring comes around after the short winter here in the Sierra Sur de Jaén. After lots of very much needed rain we´re back to the normal cloudless blue.  My garden is shooting incredbily with the moisture and now sunshine. And my beautiful wisteria flowers grandly albeit it short-lived. The big black carpenter bees love it. Each flowering season reminds me of the Botanical Gardens in Malaga and the ´tunnel´ of wisteria that I haven´t yet caught in bloom. April is a good time to plan to go if it´s on your list.  Here´s the botanical garden link La Concepción Botanical Gardens. And a sneaky peak at the wisteria. See the Monday Morning Photos list.

Pedometers, Any Recommended Ones?

I found my pedometer, the batteries didn´t work. I bought some new batteries and mislaid the pedometer. This sort of thing happen to you?

Finally found both and got them into hubby´s hands. The darn thing resets itself when the batteries die. Is that normal? Oh for simplicity, I´m too impatient for that sort of thing.

Hopefully now I´ll get to measure some of the walks and get the guides written.

As well as a simpler pedometer I need some new or old worn-in trainers. Mine have holes in the uppers now and dear old (dim) Jim the dog is helping them grow.

I´m reluctant to change them though as even before I get the screen door open he knows what´s about to happen. He gets so excited, even if we go off in the car he´s there at the rear wheel coming with us. Never sure whether that´s clever or the reverse.

Popular Posts