Costa Tropical the Granada Coast, La Herradura



Having just been reminiscing through many files of photos, I thought I´d share some of my favourites from La Herradura where my eldest works with Stephen Hill, making guitars (and a ukelele).

Some of these photos are his from his guitar making course and then later while working with Stephen and some are mine.

It´s a glorious spot, not touristy at all when compared to Nerja on one side or Salobreña and Almuñecar on the other. Enjoy.





If anyone would like to know more about handmade Spanish guitars search for Stehphen Hill's website, who also takes orders for apprentice built guitars - that´s my boy!

Benjamin Webb (my son) makes flamenca blanca, flamenca negra and classical guitars in his own workshop attached to our holiday rental home Casa Rural El Reguelo near Martos, Jaen.

Handbuilt Spanish Flamenca Blanca Guitar For Sale


Popular Posts