Mouth-Watering Spanish Recipes - ebook

I had the pleasure of being sent an ebook of Mouth-Watering Spanish Recipes written by Victoria Twead of Chickens, Mules & Two Old Fools and Two Old Fools - Olé! fame together with Gayle MacDonald from Orce Serrano an online Spanish delicatessen.

It was for this reason I wrote the post Kindle app for free as I didn´t have a kindle and Victoria pointed me to the free laptop app on Amazon, which I wouldn´t be without now and has me converted to the world of Kindle reading. Of course I want a proper one now.

But I waffle. The ebook with colour photographs is very good. Recipes and comments by both authors make it lively and fun, a cut above others. I´ve (well hubby actually) tried a couple of recipes with great success. He´s definitely a better tester than me as he´s a stickler for weighing out accurately rather than guessing like me.

Every recipe is accompanied by a photo of the dish made by Gayle and photographed by her husband Iain. The team-work shows in this carefully prepared ebook. It´s easy on the eye and tempting too.



Popular Posts