09 April 2013

Spa Hotels in Spain

Never one to say no to a spa and always nosy and on the lookout for nice places to go I thought a post of Spa Hotels both large and small, rural and urban would be in order.

So here´s my reminder of finds and far easier to locate that the mountainous scraps of paper or trawling through diary scribbles and notes (yes, I still use pen and paper.)

This post will be constantly updated. Please do drop me a comment or email with any spas that you know so I can add them to what I´m sure will be a long list.


Small Hotels with Spas - Up to 15 Rooms

The Secret Hotel
Monte Hueznar
Real Casona de las Amas
Hotel La Fuente del Sol

hotel La Fuente del Sol, Malaga
Hotel La Fuente del Sol

Medium Hotels with Spas - 15 - 50 Rooms

Hospedería Conventual Sierra de Gata
Hacienda La Laguna

Larger Hotels with Spas - 50 - 125 Rooms

Balneario La Hermida
Balneario Valle del Jerte
Elba Palace

Large Hotels with Spas - Over 125 Rooms

El Gran Hotel Elba Estepona & Thalasso Spa
Hotel Elba Costa Ballena
Intercontinental La Torre Golf Resort

Gran Hotel Elba Estepona, Thalasso Spa
Gran Hotel Elba Estepona, Thalasso Spa


Star Spas - Hotels I´ve personally visited

El Gran Hotel Elba Estepona & Thalasso Spa

Hacienda La Laguna

Hotel La Fuente del Sol

Intercontinental La Torre